Thursday, March 29, 2007

I have many hobbies and interest, I enjoy attending any type of Racing. I travel to many races each year with my neighbor Rich. I have gone to Charlotte, N.C., Atlanta, Ga., Indianapolis,In., and frequently travel to the Mid Ohio Race Course near Mansfield,Ohio. I have been to the Indy 500, Brickyard 400, both in Indiana. the Charlotte and Atlanta Nascar Races. I have been to Mid-Ohio over 40 times. When not attending Races, I watch Races every chance I get, favorite TV channel is The Speed Channel. Another hobby, is I collect old Baseball Cards. Mom did not throw away my cards from when I was younger. I have many sets of cards from 1968--1972. This is when I had a newspaper route as a kid, and spent all my money on Baseball Cards. I have recently aquired many older Tobacco Cards, form 1909. I have approimately 50 cards from the T206 1909 cards. My entire collection is insured for $10,000.

4 comments:

Brad Pierce said...

Ever been to Brooklyn, Michigan? I was thinking of taking my sons there for the June race. I've been to Rockingham 3 times, but never anywhere else. Go Fast, Turn Left.....Go Fast, Turn Left....

Scott Connor said...

I am a huge collector, or at least I used to be. I have a few 89 UD Griffey's, 94 SP A-Rod, tons of Bowman and Bowman Chrome rookies, especially the big 97 and 99 rookies, the 86 Topps Traded Bonds and my favorite, 1963 Pete Rose!

onegirl4u said...

hi there.... what is your neighbor Rich's last name? just curious... i know a few Rich's... lol.. you definitely seem to be a racing nut... lol... gotta have something to do with all that time....

Graff said...

I like collecting dvd's and magazines. I also like to collect A's in college but ive been a bit unsuccesful. Hopefully we can help eachother start a collection of A's.